Our Exercise Physiologists are university trained specialists accredited by Exercise and Sports Science Australia and are registered under Medicare Australia, Department of Veterans’ Affairs, SIRA NSW and a number of private health funds.
Our Exercise Physiologists have advanced programming and clinical reasoning skills and base their design, implementation, evaluation and exercise prescription on up to date scientific evidence.
Treatment involves exercise advice and monitoring of behaviour changes to promote sustainable work-related capacities and independent lifestyle management, through:
- Early Intervention Programs
- The provision of Work-Related Activity Intervention
- Onsite inspection of workplace duties for improved work practices
- Manual Handling/ Injury Prevention Programs
- Home Exercise/ Supervised Gym Programs
- Multidisciplinary Pain Management Programs
- Enhanced Primary Care Plans
- Case Conferencing with Treating
We are based in Broadmeadow and travel weekly to Muswellbrook, Singleton, Cessnock, Kurri Kurri, Maitland, Port Stephens, Raymond Terrace, Woongarrah (Central Coast) and surrounding areas.
Optimising well-being and productivity
Enquire with our team today! We are here to help you.